Hepatitis is the inflammation of the liver, which is generally caused by a viral infection. It is known by many names because the liver virus is designated by the following letters: A, B, C, D, E, and G. The most common hepatitis in humans is A, B, C. Hepatitis is transmitted through transfusions, sexual secretions, food contaminated with feces, etc. It can be caused by viruses, alcohol, drugs, tumors, etc.
Nutritional treatment for hepatitis:
- Try not to eat fatty foods. Alcohol and caffeine should be consumed moderately.
- Specialists recommend that you eat little and often, generally 5 times a day. If you eat too much and rarely, digestion will be difficult.
- To avoid hepatitis, I recommend consuming cow’s milk and orange juice.
- You need to get used to looking for foods that are easy to digest, which provide many nutrients at the same time and which are assimilated in the best way possible. There are some people whose body digests poorly and assimilates worse.
- Foods to consider are pollen, royal jelly, seaweed, and yeast.
The natural remedies for hepatitis are the following:
- Apply clay pads every two to three hours. During the night only one has to be changed. Its role is that it helps in considerable deflation of the liver and often reduces recovery time.
- Stress is a very important factor in the occurrence of this problem, which is why it should be avoided. Besides stress and abusive exercises should be avoided.
- Sleep is very important. Doctors recommend sleeping at least 8 hours a night to benefit from a healthy body.
- Within the trace elements, copper-gold-silver can help a lot when we are at zero energy. It helps to overcome.