Do you think it is mandatory to take supplements?
The truth is that you should not take supplements if your diet is correct, ie you should eat fruit, fish, meat or vegetables. If you do not consume such foods, it is necessary to take nutritional supplements, because if we do not take all that type of food we lack trace elements that are so necessary for the body.
Taking supplements is very beneficial for those who do not eat any meat, pregnant women, breastfeeding, with strong menstruation, menopause, people on a strict diet, lactose intolerant people, people with stomach ailments, etc.
Do you think there are product differences, depending on the manufacturers?
Yes, there are definitely differences, and these are:
- concentration. You have to be very careful about how many milligrams each dose contains and how many doses it contains.
- researchers. If you want to buy supplements, you must be careful to find something that does not contain gluten, lactose, sugar or other additives.
- the quality of the raw material and the extraction mode.
When do you think it’s the best time of day to take supplements?
You need to know the right time to take each nutritional supplement, in case you want to benefit from amazing results.
- fat-soluble vitamins are best assimilated by the body when taken at meals, and probiotics will be better assimilated before meals and amino acids if taken outside meals.
- the following products are taken between meals: take amino acids, glucosamine, shark cartilage, and keratin.
- Before meals, it is recommended to consume: fiber, probiotics, and algae.
- while eating we consume minerals, vitamins, B complexes, and digestive enzymes. If you eat high-fat foods, you can take vitamins A, D, E and K, coenzyme Q-10.