When people say that “they have a belly” it has a double meaning, because in the first sense we can understand that it is excess abdominal fat and in the second sense we understand the symptoms of bloating caused mainly by eating habits. bad and / or stressful. We will see how to lose belly naturally with a good diet and exercise.
People need to know that abdominal fat is a dangerous health risk factor beyond an aesthetic problem. One of the main causes of the accumulation of abdominal fat are essentially the current chaotic diet, sedentary lifestyle and stress.
Some medications and some diseases or “imbalances” may also promote it (hypothyroidism, metabolic syndrome, slow metabolism, etc.).
If you want to get rid of your belly, you must first be aware of its causes:
- First of all, people should not have a chaotic diet, lack of exercise and sedentary lifestyle. This case is an accurate indicator of the health risk. The measures considered dangerous are the values ranging from: 80 cm in women and over 95 cm in men.
- The second cause of this accumulation of fat in the abdomen is due to hormonal changes. In the case of postmenopausal women and in men in the testosterone-lowering stage.
- Temporary swelling of the abdomen related to ovulation and / or menstruation.
- If you are one of those people who bloat very often, you should know that bloating the stomach as such is caused by poor digestion, constipation, improper combination of foods, flatulence due to fermentation, food intolerances and fluid retention, among many others.
- Other causes can be: the side effect of some drugs, hypothyroidism, etc.