Some of the most complete food supplements are bananas. They are highly recommended for people who exercise because their contribution of calcium, magnesium, and potassium helps them avoid the dreaded cramps. Even if you are on a diet, they are highly recommended because they contain a perfect combination of energy, minerals, and vitamins. When bananas are at their ripening point, they are a food that is easily digested and very high in fiber.
Banana is of several kinds, the small and sweet ones are very often used for desserts and porridge, but those with heavier meat and are often used more for cooking.
Nutritional information (per 100 g):
- Calories: 85.2 Kcal
- Protein: 1.03 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Magnesium: 36.4 mg
- Potassium: 350 mg
- Phosphorus: 20 mg
- Calcium: 6 mg
- Vitamin C: 11.5 mg
- Provitamin A: 18 mcg
- Folic acid: 20 mcg
The health-related properties and benefits of bananas are as follows:
- If you are in a bad emotional state, eating these fruits is a very good remedy, because they contain tryptophan.
- These are some of the most nutritious fruits in existence
- Diarrhea is combated with their help because they have astringent properties
- If you have insomnia, eating a banana before going to bed will help us sleep better.
- Bananas have a very beneficial effect on the digestive system. They are highly recommended in the case of ulcers.
- They are recommended to be consumed before going to the gym because they have the role of preventing muscle cramps.
- In addition to these benefits, they also lower cholesterol in the body
- Eating bananas helps to improve rheumatism, arthritis, and gout.
- Bananas stimulate the production of hemoglobin, so its consumption is very convenient in cases of anemia.
- Due to the potassium and magnesium in its composition, they relieve premenstrual pain.
- Prevent hair loss.
- With the help of an eaten banana, you will benefit from an energy contribution very quickly.
- It hardly contains fat, and its cholesterol intake is zero.
- I know a lot of girls go on diets to lose weight, but bananas can be eaten even if we follow a weight loss diet.
- Another property of bananas is that their richness in fiber makes them ideal for regulating the intestinal tract.
- People suffering from hypertension should consume this food because it has a high potassium content.