Its name comes from the Latin “Alumen”, which means Amărâ. Its name was given due to its salty and bitter taste of the stone. The use of this mineral stone has been made for many years, even from the Roman era. Today, this mode of use has been rediscovered, because it is very environmentally friendly and at the same time durable, ie it controls the body odor very well and also has antiseptic and astringent properties.
Aluminum stone has in its composition double potassium aluminum sulfate, but due to its molecular structure, the skin cannot absorb it. In short, it is not harmful to the body, on the contrary, it has multiple properties and benefits that people can take advantage of.
Properties of this stone are:
- it has a natural bactericidal effect, without having antiperspirants
- in its composition there is no alcohol and no smell
- it is also recommended for sensitive skin
- can be used daily. Using it daily will make you feel a pleasant freshness throughout the day.
- does not contain aluminum
- very important is that it does not leave marks on the skin or clothes
- it is very cheap, a deodorant has a half-life of 2 to 5 years.
- besides all these benefits it is also 100% natural because it has no chemical or toxic elements in its composition
- no running reactions were found
Use aluminum stone. Below I will tell you why you should do this:
- the most popular use of this stone is in the form of natural deodorant. This deodorant can be used for both the sweat of the armpits and the sweat of the feet and hands.
- is still applied by many people after epilation
- a very important property of Alum stone is to prevent skin irritation after shaving.
- applied to “granites” dries them due to their astringent qualities